Being part of any community means there are guidelines and policies in place, and Tera is no different. We want to create a safe space where people can share, learn, and grow.
- Most importantly, be kind to one another. Extending empathy can go a long way
- Share. Share. Share. This community is only as strong as how active its members are. Share your ideas, plans, and goals. Bring forward your challenges and successes. Share your journey in sustainability, and the lessons you learned along the way.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We can only grow from learning from one another.
- Offer honest and encouraging feedback to each other
- Stay on topic within the Topics/Groups, or start a new one to seed another discussion or interest group
- This community was created to facilitate conversation and action around sustainability, so while we appreciate other topics please be mindful of why this space was created.
The Following Will Not Be Tolerated
- Any form of hate speech
- Denigrating comments about other community members
- Sharing any pornographic or sexually explicit content
- Any form of spam posting, but especially content that is excessively posted and repetitive
Any violation of the guidelines above will be handled according to the following process:
- An initial violation will receive a written explanation of the offending behavior and a warning about the consequences of further violations.
- A second violation will receive a written explanation of the offending behavior and will result in losing access to the Tera platform for 1 month. At the end of that time period the offender will be invited back to the site.
- A third violation will result in permanent ban from the Tera platform.